Rate of Fire
Welcome to Rate of Fire

We are a PS4 clan for all gamers of 16+. We play a wide variety of games together.

Please Log in or Register
Rate of Fire
Welcome to Rate of Fire

We are a PS4 clan for all gamers of 16+. We play a wide variety of games together.

Please Log in or Register

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RATE OF FIRE IS BACK IN BUSINESS
NEWLY REGISTERED? WANT TO APPLY? Click here

Share | 

Xbox one advert didnt include gaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuryBlade
Eu Squad
FuryBlade

Xbox one advert didnt include gaming Empty
PostSubject: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 8:57:09

Although many of you won't be surprised, I think we'll all be a little disappointed by the first Xbox One advert.

The ad was released yesterday and shows off several of the console's features, such as TV and Skype - but there isn't any word of gaming...

After the initial reveal of the Xbox One - which was very TV and Entertainment focused - gamers were left feeling slighted; these were people who had long been fans of the Xbox brand, had paid their subscriptions year after year, and yet were being ignored by Microsoft at the first console reveal.

This approach only made the always-online fallout even worse, as gamers no longer felt that Microsoft cared about them at all. It seems the lesson wasn't learned though, as this new trailer shows The New NFL season kicks off tonight, and it's those viewers who the commercial is aimed at. Even considering the audience relevant games like Madden aren't even hinted at, leaving Skype and TV - neither of which actually require an Xbox One - as the selling points.

Are you guys disappointed that Microsoft is focusing its marketing towards non-gamers? Do you think the gaming should still be the Xbox's priority? Tell us below.
Back to top Go down
Maxxamillion
Maxx
Maxxamillion

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 19:43:18

HAHAHA failed again, cant they do anything right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rateoffire.com
FuryBlade
Eu Squad
FuryBlade

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 20:01:14

I know right I mean hello you can buy a 200 pound laptop that can do skype and watch tv haha
Back to top Go down
Maxxamillion
Maxx
Maxxamillion

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 20:15:02

yup i mean its nice to have all those features but really i only want it for games ha
Back to top Go down
FuryBlade
Eu Squad
FuryBlade

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 20:26:10

The ps4 is going to let you watch tv im pretty sure and have you noticed how there focusing on games xD
Back to top Go down
Maxxamillion
Maxx
Maxxamillion

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 20:26:55

yep they are just watching microsoft make mistakes and then they are just walking all over them
Back to top Go down
FuryBlade
Eu Squad
FuryBlade

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 20:28:40

i mean the only thing im pissed about is ps4 not getting titanfal i think its called but ill be getting dat on pc
Back to top Go down
Maxxamillion
Maxx
Maxxamillion

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 20:31:39

titanfall will be another halo which is a pile of shit anyways ha
Back to top Go down
FuryBlade
Eu Squad
FuryBlade

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 20:35:36

Halo was awesome halo 1 was the best xbox game like ever xD should off stopped at 3 tbh
Back to top Go down
Maxxamillion
Maxx
Maxxamillion

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 7 Sep - 20:36:13

when i played them online they were a pile of shite aha
Back to top Go down
andy_12343
Eu Squad
andy_12343

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming EmptySat 14 Sep - 0:50:58

titanfall will appranlty be crapper on the pc compared to xbox one as xbox one and the cloud shit lol seeing as microsoft makes money on both i dont see why the pc version should be so crap but yeah thats what i heard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one advert didnt include gaming   Xbox one advert didnt include gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox one advert didnt include gaming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1